17 Aug 2011

Siddique: 'Salman is jovial, humourous and you can tell him anything!'


Even as the buzz on Bodyguard gathers momentum, director Siddique who helmed the Malayalam and Tamil versions of the flick is all gung ho over the Hindi remake showcasing Salman Khan in the lead role as Lovely Singh, alongside a luscious Kareena Kapoor.

"Although I'm directing this subject for the third time, it is a first of sorts for me, since the canvas of Bollywood is very large," Siddique is quoted to have said in a popular channel byte. "I'm lucky to have one of Bollywood's number one heroes Salman Khan and the number one heroine Kareena Kapoor in my film."

Shedding light on super icon Salman KhanSiddique states, "I thought that Salman Khan was a very serious and professional kind of person and that is the kind of impression that I had about him because of his movies. But when I met Salman Khan, I realised that he has a very childlike quality about him. He's extremely jovial, humourous and has absolutely no airs about being a top actor of Bollywood. Also, his nature is such that you can go up to him and tell him anything and he will not mind it. Similarly, you can be sure that if there is something that is topmost in his mind, Salman Khan will just go ahead and tell you about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment